THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
The gift of your time ensures participants an incredible race day experience and supports critical depression research. Volunteering at a Race of Hope event is a great way to complete community service hours!
If you're not racing, we'd be grateful for your gift of volunteering to provide race day support. Your Team Captain will train and help you transition to each assignment throughout the changing phases of the event. Due to the early hour, 4.75 hour length of assignment, and sometimes remote race route locations, adult volunteers are preferred -OR- Teens 15-17 with an accompanying adult at all times*.
Race Morning — Sat. February 17th, 2024
5:15a - 5:30a — Report to Volunteer tent
• Check-in with your Team Captain (assigned 48hrs prior to race)
• Sign Event Waiver
• Select a Crew Gear packet in your size (Unisex S - 4X-Lg)
• Get & changed into gear (Hat, Jacket, Black Shirt)
• Write your name on your belongings bag & stow in your team's section
• Wait with your Captain’s Team for your race day assignment lanyard
• Read your lanyard to learn your tasks & timeline
6:10 AM — Listen to the Volunteer Welcome Ceremony
6:15 AM — Report with your Volunteer Team to your first position
11:00 AM — All Volunteer Roles will be completed
All volunteers must check-in, be outfitted, have assigned roles, and in position by 6:15 AM as racers will start arrive by 6:30 AM. Volunteers won't also be able to race as their roles will not be completed until the race wraps.
* Teens and their accompanying adult must both complete the below form and will be paired as a volunteer team.